Throw another nana on the barbie and see why this gooey goodness is giving the sausage sizzle a run for its money.
- 4 bananas left in the skins and cut lengthways down one side to make a pocket
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon of butter per banana
- ¼ cup salted peanuts, crushed
- vanilla ice cream to serve
Mix the brown sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl and then divide amongst the bananas, stuffing into the centre of each.
Place ½ a teaspoon of butter on to the top of each banana and put each onto a piece of foil before adding to the grill plate.
Leave to cook for around 20 minutes.The skins will start to go black.
Transfer to a serving plate.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and crushed peanuts.