Banana Smoothie Bowl
Incredibly delicious meets incredibly healthy. The perfect way to start your day.
- 2 large ripe Cavendish bananas
- 125g (8) strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1¼ cups chilled coconut water
- ⅔ cup greek yoghurt
- 100g (¾ cup) frozen mango
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 3 tsp honey
- Toasted muesli, sliced strawberries, blueberries, sliced banana, passionfruit and edible flowers and herbs, to serve
Leaving bananas in their skin, place into the freezer. Put strawberries into a snap lock bag and freeze with banana for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Divide between two chilled serving bowls. Top with muesli, fresh fruit and flowers and herbs. Serve immediately.
For Vegan option, replace the yoghurt with coconut yoghurt