Banana Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl takes a day’s pre-planning. Frozen bananas make extremely good smoothies.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 cup plain unsweetened yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- ½ cup almond milk or cow’s milk
- To top your bowl:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup mixed seeds and nuts
- Other fruit or nuts of your choice
Choose small deep bowls and chill them before you start.
Place all of the ingredients into a blender and mix until you have a nice smooth, thick puree.
Pour the banana smoothie into the bowls and add fruit and nuts before eating with a spoon.